1. EVENT RULES
1. The Borough of Tidioute and Limestone Township. Pennsylvania are inviting us to use both
township and private property to make this reenactment come true. With this in mind, we ask every
unit and its members, to be courteous to both the township and private property owners as we will be living and fighting through citizen’s backyards and businesses.
2. Only military salutes will be used This is not the time or place to display Nazi party salutes. No Nazi
party salutes will be tolerated.
3. If any person(s) causes problems, the State Police will be called and that individual, or unit, will not
be part of this event again.
4. Event participants must be a minimum age of 16 years old. There are no exceptions.
5. Any combatant aged 16 or 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
II. AUTHENTICITY STANDARDS
1. Uniforms and equipment represent the following”late war” Wehrmacht troops fighting on the
Western front: Heer Infanterie, Feldpolizie., Volksgrenadier, Volksturm, Luftwaffe, Falschirmjager. Jager
ground troops. And Waffen SS.
a) Uniforms and equipment will be quality reproductions or original items, worn correctly representing
the correct arm of service.
b) Black panzer crew uniforms are to be worn ONLY by individuals operating in an armored vehicle,
not vehicles such as trucks.
c) Correct uniform patterns can be wool or HBT.
d) Camouflage: Heer “Splinter A” or “Tan and Water”, SS, or Luftwaffe “SplinterB”
e) No Italian camouflage
f) No DAK uniforms or impressions
g) No Swiss wool conversion uniform
2. Hair and facial hair:
a) This is public event. At a minimum, hair cuts should resemble a taper without hair touching either
the ears or field jacket collar.
b) No Beards of any type!**
c) Facial hair should be no more than one day’s growth. There will be a 1 to 2 day maximum limit.
d) Mustaches, if worn, will be neatly trimmed and not extend below the upper lip. * Exception: only
Volksturm reenactors are permitted to have beards as long as the “Volksturm” armband is worn.
3. Weapons: must represent those used by Wehrmacht soldiers of proper rank and position during
WWII (i.e. pistols)
a) Weapons: should represent those of German issue ( the norm, not the exception). Soviet, British,
and U.S. weapons are exceptions and are not acceptable.
b) Each weapon must be clean, and in safe working condition.
4. Camp/display areas in addition to personal items
a) All visible items in the camp/display area must represent both the 1940's and German army.
b) Any non-period items should be hidden away, especially while public spectators are in the area.
III. SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. It is the duty of each unit member to help provide a safe environment for their fellow reenactors or
public spectators during any event.
2. The influence of alcohol is a safety risk to everyone involved and is just cause for removal from the
3. All weapons will be on safe unless the order, given by a superior, to remove it.
4. NO live ammunition will be brought to the event.
5. All blank ammunition is subject to inspection, by the unit and /or event coordinators.
6. NEVER discharge a weapon within 15 feet of a target. Use the word “BANG” loud enough for
opposition to hear.
7. Participants must be at least 16 tears old, and in the presence of an adult to handle a live weapon.
8. NEVER attach a Bayonet to a rifle during any tactical event.
9. Ear plugs (flesh color) are permitted.
10. Anyone not feeling well or who has sustained an injury shall report their condition as soon as
possible, so appropriate treatment can be given.
11. Prior to any event, make sure enough water and sustenance is packed “authentically” to help
prevent dehydration and exhaustion. Each person handles the effects of dehydration and exhaustion
differently. Time should be allotted for the consumption of water and carbohydrates before, during,
between, and after the event to help prevent any ill effects.
12. HELMETS must be worn by all personnel for the tactical and public bridge battles.
ALL MILITARY VEHICLES MUST SHOW PROOF OF REGISTRATION, AND INSURANCE AT 99th REGISTRATION TENT. THANK YOU FOR YOU COOPERATION.